After you have signup a web hosting account and have the domain name server changed, the next thing you should be doing is setup email accounts so that when the domain has fully resolved to the hosting account, email accounts are ready to use while you continue to work on setting up the rest of the website.
To setup email accounts, you can follow the simple steps below :-
- First, login to web hosting account control panel
- Click on the Mail option to bring up the list of email setup options
- Click on Add/Manage/Remove Accounts option in the list
- In the first empty field from left to right, enter the email account name (i.e. sales, info, yourname etc.), the password for this email account, and optionally a disk quota for this email account inbox. Note that empty the disk quota field will have no quota set for the email account and the limit is the disk allowance for the entire hosting account. When quota is reached for an inbox, new messages will be bounced with an error Disk usage exceeded limit.
- Hit Create button and the new email account is setup.